View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 10:22 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

I didn't think he was raped either, so I was surprised when people started saying he was. As graphic as this show is, I'm sure they would of made it very obvious if he was raped. As for Jules, of course I realize she has more to lose. My point is Jules and Tyler are making it SO EASY for Nate to get what he wants without either of them putting up a fight at all! He doesn't even have to try, they just instantly obey him. I agree that once people push against him like Jules did in the first episode, he shows his bark is worse than his bite. Just like when he was damning Maddy to hell at the carnival, saying she is dead to him, and choking her. Then as soon as she brings up all the d..ks on his phone, he turns into a whimpering baby BEGGING her not to say anything. Now their this disgusting "united" couple again cause she has a little dirt on him. See what I mean, He's a b*tch when someone calls his bluff. If they didn't bend to his will and HE is in the hot seat, I can easily see him breaking like he did those other times. Nate has way more to lose for all the things he's done than them, and their just easily letting him win. He can just go to them to clean up his psychotic messes whenever he wants, they should want to be free of that as well.