View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 12:00 PM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

Lily James #3 - "I think that's why I like acting, I like that emotional journey."

Lily James #3

- Biography-

Lily James was born Lily Chloe Ninette Thomson in Esher, Surrey, to Ninette (Mantle), an actress, and Jamie Thomson, an actor and musician.
Her grandmother, Helen Horton, was an American actress. She began her education at Arts Educational School in Tring and subsequently went on to study acting at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London, graduating in 2010. Soon her acting career began in the British television series Just William (2010). Following a supporting role in the period drama series Downton Abbey (2012–2015), James had her film breakthrough by playing the eponymous role in the fantasy film Cinderella (2015).

James went on to play Natasha Rostova in the television series War & Peace (2016). In 2017, she starred in the action crime film Baby Driver and the war drama film Darkest Hour, both of which were critically and commercially successful. She starred as the younger version of the character Donna Sheridan in the musical film Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (2018).

- Fans -
heartღaflutter

- Roles Most Known For -

Mamma Mia 2 - Here We Go Again!

Cinderella

Baby Driver

- Previous Threads -
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote