View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 04:18 PM
LadyTomcat
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)

LadyTomcat, sorry if you have mentioned it before but what name can we refer you to?
Just Tomcat would be perfect

Quote:

And that was Becks (a little chaos) who said that, people seem to think that Clarke will lose her memory and/or go into the anomaly after Bellarke love confession. Because of course, that is simply our luck. I don’t think that it’s backed by any legit spoiler though, just pure speculation.
Oh, I understand. Thanks for explanation ) I hope it's not happening, at this point it is already too much of a foreplay

Quote:
Going to bed but we need a new thread soon! We flew through this one and just in time for SDCC. Which title should we go with? Kind of spoiled for choice right now.

Going to bed now, night lovelies!
Good night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
You guys are so much nicer about Echo than I am. But Becks loves me anyway, so it's all good. (For real, though, as much as I want a breakup to happen and think that it would be a positive thing for EVERYONE involved with this show, I just don't see how/when it could happen in 3 episodes at the end of the season. I would love it, but I just don't think it will happen this season.)
Honestly I am not so much of a Echo fan either, but as time goes by, I realised it is not hatred at least

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
You know what I was thinking? (I actually expressed this in Logan's livestream and to a friend on Twitter) . . . Not only do viewers deserve romantic Bellarke at this point, but Bellamy and Clarke as characters deserve that. They deserve this type of love, the kind they have with no one else. They deserve to feel the way they do about each other, to be in love. They're such strong individual characters, and THEY DESERVE THIS RELATIONSHIP.
Yesss