View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 07:33 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Wow, I heard about what they did to Nicole but watching it literally pissed me off and disgusted me so much. A bunch of delusional, racist, cowardly, b*tch ass bullies. First off, what Nicole said wasn't even a lie. You can tell Nick just literally ran with the mob mentality that Nicole lied since they keep feeding this bs script like he was going to blindside Jake or Jackson when we all know most of the house are doing what they say like a bunch of spineless sheep. He was never going to put them up so this was just the perfect excuse to pretend he changed him mind. GMAFB. The way they only let certain people in the room and were so loud and overdramatic about it was so ridiculous. They were all so loud and dramatic cause they were covering up that it was true.

Jack and Christie are such p..... too, they want to talk crap then did you see how FAST they ran out of that room when Ovi and Nicole came in to ask what was going on? For being such a big guy, Jack was ready to run out of there like a scared little b*tch. Then again, it's cause he and Jackson know it's true they want to go after Nick and Bella. Also, Bella is such a condescending and delusional BITCH. How the hell are you going to go and talk to someone but refuse to let them talk or defend themselves? Nevermind, it's cause she knows if Nicole talks those pesky facts will come out instead of her delusional lying version of events that didn't happen. I'm glad Nicole stood up for herself later to Bella, especially when Nick tried to gang up on her when he heard she was in there with Bella. This cast is awful, but I do look forward to Nick and Bella's dumb asses being blindsided tomorrow. I can't wait to see their faces crack and then they will know Nicole was telling the truth about the two JacKKK's wanting to get rid of them and they attacked her for nothing. I also really hope David or Kemi get back in. Even after tonight, I still feel Ovi will just become a sheep like most of the house and run back to the Supremacist duo. It just amazes me every season supposed ADULTS go around acting like their in elementary school with excluding certain people, ganging up on them, and bullying them. It would be nice if someone outside of the KKK won HOH, please! So here's hoping that happens, cause besides this season being disgusting and racist, it's boring AF. Even then with these bs powers JacKKK and Christie have, that might screw the whole thing up anyway like last year when Hayleigh was HOH and it meant nothing RMFE. I had to rant, but these aholes pissed me off so much in this episode. Maggots.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 07-17-2019 at 07:44 PM