View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 05:00 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Lauren... not this year...I already promosed 2nd place for Trivia 30 posts...but I think it will be Laurissa and Tessa.. and whoever has the best cook wins... I'm basing this on their journey over the show overall

Not having a great morning...so I'll check Trivia off and on and say HI to Star Trek board... then I'll fold the tent for the day on here
Hi, Dave! You've been really great with the trivia so far. After Lauren has moved maybe you can do a masterchef bet with her.

I'm sorry you're not having a good morning. My day hasn't been that great either. I hope you feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I wasn't sure how to spell Loomis
It's okay, Chrissy. Just pointing out that the name also has a history in horror movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
its an auction for the house

its just it seems like no show can end anymore and they keep extending the series or remaking though im excited for veronica mars buy its just like a show never ends anymore

dave do u wanna make a bet on who will win masterchef again
Oh, so you're auctioning your house, Lauren? So you're all ready to move?

Well, I think sometimes when they try to extend shows they only end up failing anyway. Some shows that came back ended up getting cancelled again.