View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 11:24 AM
msstock87
Fan Forum Star

There was a new castle located at the a large fun place that had lots of creative and fun to do. A new way to have the magic is having a fun new time at the fun wild and crazy ride that had been having at a fun new place that is a cool to scream at. The old times had changed and now he is having to become the new interesting and more and fun loving and easy having the time of he had to take to be a new one of life. Then the fireworks started at noon where a large elephant came and then the new one to the right and the other new frog that jumped over the new stones that had to have passion for the life of the new way. Princess Ariel then swam to a rock and saw Sebastian at a near new landing. Then everyone had to go to Merida's birthday to celebrate her best new friends who have all began to have the new cake and eat all of the old chocolate ice cream which would be gone to the new person. This is where the old favorite Mousketeers used a magic wand and saw a very new cool way to conjure up a new thing that appeared to have a new kind of magic that everyone would be able to fly. So they all went to bed at a new time for partying late into a new day at the old castle that is falling apart. Bricks and a little new siding at the new palace was a great place to have a new party. We decided to that all had to go a new place
I am an original”