View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 03:25 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Not really I never watched BH 90210, and before RD I didn't even know who Luke Perry was. Besides Molly Ringwald, same goes for the rest of the RD parents cast. Now for the RD teen cast? Probably like everyone else besides Cole I didn't know who the RD teen cast was. You know I think it's interesting that while they cast unknowns to play the other teens, they cast a known actor to play Jughead. Thanks for telling me.
Hi, dragonfire! Oh, you never watched it? Well, Steve Sanders is played by Ian Ziering. OMG, you didn't even know who Luke Perry was? You didn't know Skeet Ulrich from Scream or The Craft, or Madchen Amick from Twin Peaks? Damn, you Millennials are in a constant state of playing catch-up, aren't you? Well, I don't know if Cole was all that well known. Prior to Riverdale he was just "that kid who played Ross' son, Ben, on Friends."

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
i dont think ud get banned for that dave

definately not watching that 90210 show

ooo new thread and im in the title hahahahahaha

auction next weeek lalala
Hi, Lauren! I'm glad you're back! Yep, I put you in the title hoping you'd come back soon!

Why aren't you gonna watch the new 90210? It has the original cast returning! And what auction is next week? Are you getting rid of stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
oh...I didn't know that was a watch.... hope I'm not in last place...I'm giving permission for Johnnie to ban me if I am.... it would be shameful b/c I don't know my fav. characters small details... and like I said.... Details are important in real life...especially many many jobs like retail home health care...both of which I have worked... actually successful in both of those too
Aww, I'm sorry, Dave. I thought that watch scene would've been memorable because... well, you probably get what I mean. Awww, don't talk like that. You're doing just fine, Dave. I don't think you're doing any worse than I am. I've gotten a few questions wrong, mostly from Tia and Johnnie.

I do agree with you about the details being important. But that's what Google is for. I've had to look up a lot of stuff just to ask questions, or to double check my own answers. But you're doing good, Dave. Don't knock yourself.