View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 11:09 PM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

April, I totally agree that the Bellarke angst and scenes in general have been even better this season. I still loved their reunion of course and the whole “Clarke noticed and reacts to Becho scenes” but this season has been on a whole other level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyloveau03 (View Post)
More videos. 6x09 has really inspired some creativity this week.

Yay, more videos! I love how you can tell when the fandom is pumped for an episode because we get so many more videos once it airs. I’ve been doing a deep dive into new Bellarke videos which I haven’t done in a long time. Love it.

I want them to do the Newlywed game too but I sort of feel like Beliza are too private to do it? Someone on Tumblr pointed out that though they’ve been very open about their marriage and how happy they are, that’s all they’re giving to fans. Questions around the wedding or relationship have been barred in terms of the interviews done at the Montreal Con. I like that, I’m happy for them to have their privacy but yet still not hiding how happy/in love they are. Gosh, what a time to be in the fandom.

Cece, ooh hope that you can go for SDCC! That’ll be amazing.

Man, another Beliza Twitter throwback (I love their interactions on social media back then) :

And Bob’s mom being the biggest BE stan :

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit