View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 07:05 PM
Butterfly85
Elite Fan

Damn, after this last episode I freaking love Kemi and of course she's about to be voted out RME. Well, at least she will still be in the house. I really hope her or David get back in, they have everything and everyone in the house pegged. I wish they could both come back, argh! Also, the editors of this show must not like Jessica. They keep setting her up by having her talk about something positively then show her fall on her face. I don't care for her much either cause she's a pitiful idiot so far, but their bias against her is bizarre. I don't recall BB having it out for someone so hard and so early. Their acting like Jessica did something to them personally. I see potential with Nicole, I guess I still like Cliff but I can just see him being another sheep for the KKK. Sam is another annoying, screaming sheep too that will just do what he's told. So of course it seems the only ones that have sense and a spine are voted off, about to be voted off, or in danger. I hope Nicole wins HOH, I would say Jessica but so far she sucks at comps and stupidly picks people that are against her.