View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 03:34 PM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoGina (View Post)
Hi. My name is Gina and as I’m sure you can tell by my username, I’m from Chicago! I was born and raised here and lived here my entire life except for 4 years while I was in college in Utah, and 2 years when I lived in Italy. I first saw our Josh in The Mighty Ducks and thought he was just adorable. Fell for him as the perfect boyfriend (and friend) when he was in DC, thought he did a wonderful job in most of his movies as well as in Fringe, but when I saw him in The Affair... WHOA, BABY!! Let’s just say I had a definite reawakening! That man is not only Uber-talented but incredibly hot... like I have to tell ANY of YOU... NOT! Anyway, that’s me! Any other Josh fans here from near Chicago?
A GREAT BIG WELCOME to you ChicagoGina.

I love meeting other Josh fans and I'm so glad you've been a fan of his for so long. You are right that he is "Uber-talented" and "incredibly hot". I'm a newer fan as I only discovered him in Fringe; however, as soon as I realized how much I was a fan, I watched everything he was in and some multiple times.

I am Canadian just like our boy and I've never been to Chicago. So happy you decided to join us here on

Please tell us when you first discovered our Josh Board and how long you've been visiting before signing up.

Cheers from you Moderator
JJH85

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote