View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 09:28 PM
ice choco
Graphics Team

Who said Kat was freaking out about Ethan talking to a skinny girl? She probably was seeing how he was with talking to another girl in general. From her POV he did seem happy talking to her. So Kat must've misread that and thought he was hooking up with her or something. She should talk to him about that so she can find out she had it all wrong.

I LOVED all the Rue/Jules scenes. I'm so glad nothing was awkward between them and I loved Jules kissing Rue in the ending scene.

For a moment I thought Cal was going to do something to Jules when he was following her.

Nate is such an ass. Poor Maddy and Jules. I hope Maddy leaves him for good cuz she deserves better than him. He should've not laid his hands on her. I felt bad for her when she was crying while looking in the mirror at the handprint left on her neck.

I, too, hope that Gia doesn't start liking drugs or start hanging out with the wrong crowd. Weren't those guys the same ones hanging out with McKay and all them? They're jerks too. And McKay is starting to have me dislike him. He's really starting to treat Cassie like crap. And I think she is starting to really regret taking all those nude type pics.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time