View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 06:59 PM
Modo1013
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
Modo, interesting thoughts and thanks for sharing that with us. I'm sorry about the betrayal that you encountered but glad that you came out of it stronger than before (and with a better man).

It seems to be the general consensus that BE had a thing in the beginning of the show but it's all just speculation of course, no one knows anything for sure ... except perhaps Devon and their family/friends (so his comment on "calling it" did seem to confirm that they already had something together back then?). As far as I know, it wasn't Eliza who introduced Bob/Arryn though ... they met at Supanova convention in 2015. But I will say that the entire Bob/Arryn/Eliza dynamic always struck me as quite complicated based on their social media interactions with each other.

All we know now is that BE are happily in love and things really did move quickly once they realised they wanted to be together. And them having such a long history with each other is probably a big contributor to how fast things escalated between them. I feel for Arryn and I can see how it can feel like a betrayal but I hope that she can find someone who is a better fit for her, ultimately.

Love the photo op pictures and also Bob just sitting there, watching Eliza do her pictures.
Thank you for the kind words. It was a very valuable learning experience. And thanks for clarifying about Bob/Arryn Not that it is any of my business, cause I don't know these people. And they are just people with very interesting, high profile jobs. In Beliza's case, it is very easy to be reminded of that. The Aussie accents alone should be enough of a reality check. It disturbs me that there are fans who cannot separate the characters and actors in their minds. Some of the things that I have seen and heard about being directed at Beliza...well, there are some very troubled people out there.

And these two really are so generous to the fandom. I think overall most of the folks associated with the show have been, as well. The clips and pictures from the con have been just precious. The CW should be grateful to them for promoting the show in such a positive way. It really is a great time to be in the fandom.

Because l have no issues whatsoever in separating real life from fiction, I still ain't letting Jason off the hook. After the anvils he has been throwing at us this season, dude better come up with some canon romantic Bellarke.