View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 08:35 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

We had a nice/unexpected 4th of July. Neighbor two houses over (on the other side of crazy gal's house, still being renovated) invited us over on 4th of July to their cookout/pool party (they have an above ground pool I have coveted from my back hall window for years, hanging out clothes on a hot day). We went; they invited Barbara my sister-in-law and she came too, also another neighbor, mother of one of my son's good friends on the street. I climbed up the ladder, stuck my legs in the pool - it was FREEZING cold! So much for wishes coming true! I got right out again. Had some hamburgers. Sat under their two giant shady trees. It was nice.

We went up to my daughter's apartment, which is on the 5th floor and has a balcony with 'firework views.' We went out for supper and then watched the Boston Pops concert and saw the local fireworks in the surrounding towns being shot off. We went out on the balcony to watch the fireworks, but the mosquitos found us in about 5 seconds! So we watched the rest from inside.

Hope everybody had a good holiday! (Those in the US, who had a holiday, that is).
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan