View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 07:45 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

The only likable ones to me are Kemi, Cliff, Nicole and David. Ovi is okay, but I dont think hes a good player and his personality annoys me personally. Kat has funny moments but can also be annoying. Jessica is fine too but I find her annoying.

Quote:
These shout outs in the diary room have got to stop.
apparently they cant do anything to stop it. :/ But its super obnoxious. As for spoilers, anything about competitions etc will be put under tags if it hasnt aired yet. But as far as like basic conversations and stuff, I'm not sure those really constitute as spoilers because they dont have much to do with the gameplay and a lot of the comments we are talking about wont even be shown.

I said Jack aka michie before but now i am confused because people are calling jackson jack, but also michie jack.... so I dont really know which one they are talking about but they both sound bad.

Quote:
I heard he has also been making threatening comments about Kemi too, like wanting to stomp a hole in her chest. I also heard he's been arrested for assault so his threatening remarks aren't to be taken lightly, he sounds like a psychopath to me. Apparently he's been warned by DR but those bs halfassed warnings don't mean crap cause they never do anything at the end of the day. They only seem to kick someone out if they piss them off personally like Chima did. I've also heard they have ganged up on David, like I said the season started last week and they are only viciously going after all the people of color! BB can kiss my ass always recruiting all these racist recruits then feigning ignorance. Their doing it on purpose.
and they just cut the feeds whenever anyone says "david". Like, wtf, they dint protect Aaryn or anyone else in season 15, why are they doing it in recent seasons? and only for the white men?