View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 01:53 PM
florerr
Master Fan

Not so bad for an episode... I'm glad that Hannah's family could stay out of the mess completely... (I think they stayed in Kansas visiting grandparents...)

Lots of teamwork, Gregorio & Sebastian taking down the woman... that was fun... And I also liked Gregorio's comments about Isler having no ground to comment about what an agent should/should not do...

I just realized something while watching the Pride-hallucination scenes... Basically what the writers wrote for Pride dealing with almost dying moments feels like "pulling a Bella Swan" with him retreating within his own mind to escape torture...

I'm not really sure about the resolution of the apollyon case, but hopefully it's finished for good...

As for moles & internal investigations: LA had a boring over-arching storyline about having moles within the system a couple of seasons ago... Hopefully NOLA won't try to recreate the same scenario...

In overall it wasn't a bad season, the current cast has the potential to become great, so hopefully next season will be much better.
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote