View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 04:08 PM
jls2971
Master Fan

Shemar is such a good son! You can tell he really loves his mom

Here are a couple more pics from their vacation

Quote:
shemarfmoore HOME SWEET HOME!!! This is Our MOST SPECIAL MOMENT and MEMORY of our trip back here to where it all began in DENMARK🇩🇰... we FOUND our home from 48 years ago where we lived for 3 years... my mother was sooooo EXCITED as we drove through our old neighborhood (ROSKILDE🇩🇰) as she remembered streets and and buildings... she remembered the street we lived on but wasn’t sure if she would recognize the house... but SHE DID!!! The color has changed but all else has stayed the same since 1966.... even I REMEMBERED the stone in the driveway and the back yard where I used to run around naked kicking a soccer ball⚽️... the current owner, a very nice Danish Woman, was kind enough to let me and my mom walk to the back yard and just breathe it in and take a pic together... I am sooooo PROUD to listen to my mom speak Danish to all our old friends (I got NO IDEA what she’s saying tho 🤷🏽*♂️😳🤣) and listen to her memories and stories.. My mother endured and overcame and Risked soooooo much through her life to give me MY LIFE! She took me around the world all by herself just hoping and trying to give us the happiest life possible together... SHE SUCCEEDED!!! My mother is my hero!!! I am so proud and GRATEFUL for this woman!! To see her smile and be so Happy.. is... EVERYTHING!!!! I LOVE YOU MOM!!! 🧡❤️

Quote:
shemarfmoore Hat n Shades Swag 😎👒🎩 Me n Momma just posing on the streets of Denmark🇩🇰

Quote:
shemarfmoore Momma killed her ice cream cone quick/fast because she didn’t want it to drip on her white shirt!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Denmark Memories 🧡🇩🇰