View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 01:51 PM
Angelice
Extreme Fan

Omg i need to do some catch up here

Like Enchanted Goddess said i really want to see them working on their friendship but like Nikki said there will be always more and it can be soo good to see that, like you saying some touching and eyes contacts i can see them having some double meaning in their words too sexual tension like you said Chrissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
I feel like Alex will stay away... but I am betting Michael has a harder time staying away from Alex
i think the same, Alex seems respectful about other, so he will respect Michael choices especially after Claufield

Quote:
If they do go with Michael spiralling out of control.. I can bet that Alex plays the biggest role in bringing him back
I really hope about that it would be logical, so Carina give us that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I know right, it must start half way through or near the end of the season which might bring Michael and Alex back together
Quote:
If Alex is the one taken (which I seriously believe he will be), it will most likely bring Malex back together.. that is if they are not already coming back together
I have a really strong feeling about Alex too... it can have a lot of emotions for us and for the characters, even Maria if she is still with Michael, she will understand the truth, maybe already guessed, be in a bad mood because her best friend is missing, maybe dead and she was with his only person. And Michael well... it’s oblivious i can see that half the season or at the end. Carina saying i don’t remember where, Twitter i think, she admitt the end of this first season is not the representation of her ending but all the other seasons to come yes so for me i take that like all the futures seasons will end up as the final or close to it : Max alive with Liz of course and for Malex being together. I don’t know whyi have this feeling the last moment for them in screen will be the opposite to season one : choosing Alex with a real kiss or declaration, the total opposite of season 1 and here it’s would be logical with what Carina said recently about this ending of first season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted Goddess (View Post)
Hopefully once they are back together, they never leave each other again, or stop kissing each other
Eeew i dream about that but then i remember Carina talked about the fa t it will be a «*will they? Or will they not?*» and i m afraid it would be like that for seasons. I think she don’t really want a couple relations with problems like moving together, normal troubles i remember a tweet about something like that