View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 06:00 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree Zendaya's acting was amazing. Like that scene were her and her mom were fighting, and she took the glass and kept saying "Back the F up!" Wow, different side to Zendaya's acting lol. I may be wrong but for some reason I feel like it wasn't Mckay that asked Cassie to stupidly send those nudes. I feel it was Nate or one of his other friends that was trashing her in the last episode, and they will post it everywhere. It seemed to come out of nowhere to me that he would ask her that, if it was him it was dumb of her and we all know this will bite her in the ass. She's so damn easy though and seems to get off on that, like when she was on camera having sex. I also feel Nate contacted Jules on purpose since he's had it out for her since he saw her. Or if somehow he didn't, I feel like once he sees she is transgender (if he doesn't already know IDK) he will attack her like he did Tyler. Or like I said in my last post, I wonder if he will have that bizarre fetish for boys, girls, and transgenders like his sick father. Regardless, I can see it ending badly.