View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 12:29 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Yeah i have a lot of questions about what was real and what wasnt. It seems pretty factual though. Was he released after the exoneration then? Everyone else was out right, except Korey? How much longer did Korey have to serve? Quite a while right?

According to the finale he never admitted to the crime again during the parole hearings, which is interesting. Good for him.

Episode 4 was truly heartbreaking. I felt so bad for Korey and the actor did such a good job. Did that nice guard really exist? It's crazy that he actually met/fought with the real killer too before he had confessed.

It's really sad that Anton never forgave his father and his father died... I mean, I understand why he didn't but that still makes me sad.

What makes me the most mad, along with them being framed of course, is how the jury could convict them where there was no evidence? UGH. And how even after the real killer confessed and his DNA was proven, they still want to blame these guys. Sickening.

I am glad it was only 4 episodes because it was hard to watch but they really could have extended it to 6 or even 8 I think. They could have spent ep 1 on their lives before and then right as they got arrested, episode 2 on the murder and questioning, episode 3 on the start of the trial, 4 the end of trial and conviction, 5 on the boys in prison at the start, 6 the first group finishing their sentences 7 still focused on Korey, and then 8 on like the real confession and korey getting released and life after. It would have been cooler to hear more details about everything, but maybe they didnt have all the details and the men didnt want to dive into it too much.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote