View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 11:41 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
I finally watched the finale! So, is Riverdale going to air on the CW or is it going to air on Netflix. I'm seeing conflicting things on Facebook.
The CW here in the States. I think Riverdale airs on Netflix in the UK and other places? Plus, the CW released their schedule recently and Riverdale was on the schedule.

Quote:
I honestly thought Jason Blossom not being in the coffin and being the Gargoyle King made sense instead of Chic. I might have to rewatch the entire 3rd season to get the gist of how Penelope was in control of the whole G&G game.
Me too. Especially since Polly even mentioned as far back as season 1 they were going to The Farm. It would’ve been a nice twist with continuity. Though I do find Penelope as the Mastermind super interesting because she’s so despicable and obvious it’s like we forgot about her. LOL. She’s been dangerously psychotic for a while now. Plus, knowing Hal and Penelope were seeing each other, another clue. Can you believe how she just coldly shot and killed Hal?

Quote:
I don't think Jughead is dead. I think they're burning his stuff to say he is dead because someone in Riverdale is looking for him? I don't know. I'm just not convinced that Jughead is dead.
I’m with you. He’s not dead. Cole isn’t leaving. Yes, it seems that chaotic scene is our mystery, lol.

Quote:
I'm glad that Alice Cooper was working under cover with the FBI. It makes a lot of sense. Thinking about Alice Cooper from Sesaon 1 to Alice Cooper Season 3 just seemed like she had finally flipped her lid. Hal finally made her crazy enough that she's going to some whacked out Farm where they harvest organs.
I loved the twist too. Betty needs a sane parent!

Quote:
OMG! Charles is alive. Charles is an FBI agent. and OMG, Charles and Betty really do look alike. This show really knows how to cast actors that look like each other the way they are supposed to. If Charles is alive, who told Alice he was dead. I know the grave Betty took Alice to was fake, but Betty believed he was dead somehow. Maybe it was the few episodes I missed because of the hainous musical episodes or a couple in there had spanish speaking people lol I just had to piece some things together.
In the Comics Alice has a son who is an FBI Agent too.

Chic lead them to believe he was Charles. When the truth came out that Chic was an impostor, he told them that Charles was a junkie who overdosed. However, his former neighbor at the hostel told Betty and Jughead that Charles was most likely murdered by Chic after a violent altercation one night. This neighbor had no memory of Charles' supposed drug use. So I think they assumed Chic killed Charles. I guess we’ll find out in season 4 how Alice and Charles found each other and started working together. I also can’t wait to see FP and Charles interact.

Quote:
Not sure how I feel about Archie and Veronica back together. It's sweet and I like that Archie has someone to rely on. I really liked Archie with Josie. I thought they were cute. I might be party of one, but I'm sticking up for them! lol
LOL. I really liked Archie with Josie too. They were so real and fun together. They shared music too.

Quote:
And we cannot ignore the creepy beyond creepyness that is Cheryl visiting her Brother Jason. She acts like he's sitting there stairing at her, communicating with her. He's DEAD! He is decomposing DEAD! What has happened to her? Does Cheryl want to believe so much that Jason is alive that she is basically tricking her brain into unseeing what is really there? It's creepy?
I just think Cheryl has temporarily snapped. She’s been through so much. Look who her parents are/were. Horrible. Her father killed her brother she loved more then life. Her mother abused her and now is a big time criminal. She never really had proper time to mourn Jason. She even attempted suicide but Archie saved her. I think she’s finally reached her nervous breakdown moment. I hope Toni will help her.

Quote:
I wonder if Alice knew about Cheryl seeing Jason and that's why she told Alice she was seeing Charles. However, Alice was seeing Charles, just in a different aspect.
Right, Alice wasn’t lying when she said she was seeing Charles.

Quote:
Let's say, Charles is hot!!! lol
He is.

Quote:
Who else was shocked that Evelyn is like 30 something and is Edgar's wife? Is that why he started this organ robbing business? She has anti regjection meds pumped into her because she can't have medicine....can't remember what Betty's discovery was.
I think that’s what his initial plan was, helping her. But I also think they are making money off of these organs too? There’s obviously way more to the story.

Quote:
This whole Farm thing is just twisty and turny with every episode. You think you have it figured out and then it's BOOM...mind blown with something else.
Exactly. It’s safe to say we’ll be seeing more of CMM in season 4.