View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 04:47 PM
Persephone
Moderator Support Team

Will Byers / Noah Schnapp #6: "This season is going to be bigger than ever". - Noah

Noah Schnapp + The E! News 2018 Golden Globes Glambot
x

About Noah
Rising young star, Noah Schnapp discovered his love for acting at a particularly early a"The roll it was a seven. The Demogorgon, it got me."ge. Like many young actors, his first experiences performing were on the stage at school and in community theatre.

Since becoming a professional actor, Noah has appeared in a myriad of commercials and also has an active career doing voice over work for commercial and animation. Most notably Noah voiced the role of the one and only Charlie Brown in Fox blockbuster feature film "Peanuts"- director Steve Martino's new take on Charles Schulz's classic series.

Notable work in feature film includes Steven Spielberg's Oscar award winning Cold War thriller, "Bridge of Spies," as well as the indie feature "We Only Know So Much," based on the Elizabeth Crane novel. In addition, Noah also participated in the Sundance Director's Lab where he shot the lead role of Henry in director Brent Green's new feature, Untitled Loveless Fable.

In most recent news Noah appeared in Netflix's new hit series, Stranger Things, as Will Byers an oddball kid who becomes subject to strange supernatural forces that beset his hometown.

In addition to his professional acting work, Noah also enjoys writing and acting in his own home-grown plays that he performs with his twin sister, and most highly respected collaborator, Chloe. When Noah is not acting he also enjoys playing basketball, riding his bike, exploring the great outdoors, dabbling in the culinary arts, and hanging out with his dog, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, named Spaghetti.

Social Media
twitter
instagram
Official YouTube Channel

supporters
My Kind of Crazy
chasing the sun
~MelBelle~
L i N d $ @ y
Mrs. Fern ♡
desmondluverbrotha
sourburst
Yellowrose_bb_12
b4dark
Sincerely, Me.
Scarlet Speedster
stlavin95
Magnus Bane
thepoison
Olderroswellfan
LxieGrey

x
previous threads
# 1: "So come on and let me know: should I stay or should I go? "
# 2: "The roll it was a seven. The Demogorgon, it got me."
# 3 :"There are so many ways Will can go in the next season with how they set it up." - Noah
# 4 We hope Will gets a break in S3.
# 5 Because his MTV TV Award for Best Frightened Performance was well-deserved.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 06-22-2019 at 05:09 PM