View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 06:19 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki92 (View Post)
Only Grey Worm is missing in this picture but I think he was her best man.

I adore how protective Grey Worm always was over Dany. I'm not just talking about him as the captain of the Unsullied protecting her from her adversaries, I'm also talking about how protective he was over who she lets into her life and inner circle.

He always had a healthy skepticism of Jorah, especially after it was revealed that he had betrayed Dany. It was the same with Tyrion. He never trusted Daario because people like Daario can never truly be trusted. And he distrusted Jon as well – maybe the only character in the entire show to distrust good ol' Jon Snow. Grey Worm had impeccable instincts and he was always keeping a watchful eye on the men Dany associated with. But this protectiveness was always platonic, which is what makes it so sweet. Grey Worm was never in love with Dany – unlike Jorah, Tyrion, Daario and Jon. He just genuinely wanted what was best for his queen and friend, and that is beautiful.
He should have avenged her. When no one was looking, he should have killed him. He could have killed Tyrion before his trial.

Seriously-The man lost everything. His love, his queen, his friends and some of his men. I would have been a killing machine. I mean, how the hell would they fight back? With what army? The Dothraki and the Unsullied should have just killed all of them. I mean, at this point, I don't give a ******. Yes, I liked some of the characters that lived, but Dany deserved justice.