View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 10:22 AM
.:DoDs:.
Master Fan

Ela sabe sumir e se manter anonima muito bem, fez isso por 3 anos... então nunca mais acredito nas fotos de paps, essas são posed

AH, se semanas atrás tivemos o pai da Karlie, dessa vez foi o Sebastian...
Quote:
Anonymous:
so on karlies most recent post, someone commented “when is the contract over? I want to see Kaylor ������” and the project runway WINNER (Sebastian Grey) liked the comment! Not to mention the profile pic of that commenter account is an edit of Taylor + Karlie kissing ������

E a Taylor não nos deixa morrer...
Quote:

THE TWEET

TAYLOR LIKED
ps: essa menina é Kaylor... e deus e o mundo sabem o que daisys significam para Karlie/Taylor então

Quote:
Anonymous:
Is the daisy thing really a Kaylor confirmed like though ? She uses daisy in rep - "now I'm your daisy", so by all accounts for the GP, the daisy thing is actually a Toe thing. So unless the post explicitly said Kaylor=Daisy, how does Taylor liking that tweet confirm that she knew the OP meant Karlie, and not just "oh a daisy!" Not that it isn't exciting, I just don't want to get too excited.

taytaysbeard:
reputation had nothing to do with Toe. He is a public muse. Where the heck does Toe and a daisy fit? It doesn’t. Karlie and Taylor have a history with the daisy. Let people think what they want. Enjoy knowing the truth.
Quote:
������������������������������������������

too soon taylor too soon ������������������������������������������
TK