View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 02:21 AM
dragonfire
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Well, they do have storylines they can use to improve on season 4, dragonfire. Yes, I know you've been waiting forever for Charles to finally show up. Still waiting on Grandpa Jones and his shotgun?

Nothing is ever endgame, dragonfire. Steve didn't end up with Peggy in the comics, so sooner or later... well, we'll find out, won't we? And I wouldn't mind if Nancy Drew became a hit, but I just know that the shows individually always seemed to fail after a while. It would be nice if they could have Nancy Drew run into the Hardy Boyd on occasion. The original Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries TV show in the 1970s ended up getting cancelled once Nancy Drew's show was cut back and the actress decided to leave the show, furthering my belief that you can't have one without the other.
I'm glad that the 4 people are ok. Maybe? In the MCU he did, and if Disney ever wants Steve to end up with Peggy in the comics they can definitely do that. Well, the show kinda sounds like RD so it could end up being a hit without the Hardy Boys. Of course, it could also lead to a Hardy Boys spin-off.

Last edited by dragonfire; 06-20-2019 at 03:05 AM