View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 03:31 AM
florerr
Master Fan

The second part of the season finale made much more sense, at least case-wise. Once again Russians are behind the latest mess at the Persian Gulf... I really liked how Mac and Hetty handled the Russian politician (?)... They made a damn good team, Mac can be just as ruthless as Hetty when needed... I was kind of surprised that the scriptwriters dared to include a few actual political comments as part of the Russian guy's opinion...

Pavel's warning makes much more sense after watching the finale. Something really went wrong, I didn't think that the ship had more than 2 spies on board... I'm not really sure how the team is going to solve everything...

JAG-wise, it's sad that 9 years has gone by and that Mac and Harm couldn't stay together. It kind of makes sense tbh, throughout JAG they were known about being both carrier-oriented and pig-headed when it came to their personal life so it's not that surprising... I have to agree with Hetty though that it's not yet "the end for them", it's clear to see that they still love each other.

Also it was funny to see the Chechen guy commenting about needing a lawyer and Harm saying that he used to be a lawyer and his professional advice is that the guy is doomed

I'm really unsure about Nell and Erik, hopefully they'll stay at the show and won't be written off... Oh, and I have no idea about who was working besides Erik, I just can't recall her... At least she had a point about "not mattering who's in charge as long as they solve the case"...

And I almost forgot about Sabatini... It's never a good day when he's back... He's such a shady guy, though for the moment he's on NCIS' side... At least according to him... We will see...
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote