View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 02:37 AM
florerr
Master Fan

This was a really good episode, though I was surprised that they continued Anna's story so quickly... I was prepared to wait for the next season to hear about her.

The episode showed once again that even when you think that Callen's backstory is closed for good there is always something more... I honestly don't remember much about the Conescu family, I think the last time we "heard" about them was in Season 3 or 4...

While it's another Russian story-line I enjoyed the change of scenery...

Deeks & Kensi with the old car to "blend in" was fun. Once the CIA contact person, the guy with the fedora asked for mojitos I knew that he sold them out...

It was weird to see Joelle and Callen, and Anna working together... I could completely understand Joelle's reasoning that her family is safer if they think that she's gone. I have mixed feelings about Anna... I mean I can of get that she can't return to the U.S after everything, but she'd have been a fitting pair for Callen so I'm hoping that something will change in season 11...

As for the case itself: we didn't really learn more about what Pavel wanted and what went wrong (of course based on the season finale I have some ideas...). It's good that Pavel died, and I was happy to see that Darius survived... I'm sure that we'll see him again in the upcoming season...

Lastly, it's sad that Callen's dad is dying, but at least he was rescued and can die peacefully.
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote