View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 10:02 PM
SnowingJemily
Dedicated Fan

Loved #Brelly they were true soulmates. They Only made Kelly and Dylan "soulmates" because Shannen left. Dylan were always suppose to end up with Brenda again. And Brandon with Kelly. Due to Jason deciding to leave they changed it. Even Luke Said back then rather see Dylan end up alone then with Kelly , but understood the drama it would create. I didn't like it when Jason left. The last of the Walsh'es. That was the end of an era. The end of the show for me. Agreed season 7 should have been the last. But they were contracly tied to atleast season 8. Even now Jason Said he regrett leaving especially since it only went on for one more season. He would have stayed the entire show. I do hope they do right by them now
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.

Last edited by SnowingJemily; 06-18-2019 at 09:33 AM