View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 07:06 PM
Damocles
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynFan (View Post)
Wow, it’s so interesting how differently each of us reacts to the show! I think the Octavia/Diyoza storyline is pure gold—I love how the two actors play off of each other, I find the character dynamic so interesting as they’re both on a quest for redemption but are on very different stages of that journey, Xavier seems to me to be an intriguing addition to the mix, and the anomaly/CoG stuff while bonkers is fun and is finally giving us a chance to explore this new world outside of the radiation shield.

I’m always a little sad when the show cuts away from this storyline.
Same! I'm actually totally intrigued by it, and I love the dynamic between these three. I want more I guess people watch the show for different resaons, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Personally, I would prefer not to have every new character be somebody else's love interest. What if Xavier is just a cool guy fighting with Gabriel against the Primes? But seeing as this is a teen show on the CW, I'm probably expecting too much.

Yup, I'd be fine if Xavier wasn't anyone's love interest Right now I enjoy the dynamic exactly how it is (minus Octavia like, withering away of course). I would happily watch these three pouring weird goo on eachother for a time to come.

Wait, that sounded sexual...