View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 10:50 PM
Ashes Fall
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangel1987 (View Post)
Back in the day I used to ship "Bangel" too. I don`t even hate it now - the most part which bring me to start to dislike it - it`s rather the fans. Since they didnt even consider other ships. I dont want to bash Bangel but that is my own experiences in the fandom.
Oh, I do hate Bangel AND try as I might have little respect for the fans because they're so close-minded and see through fairytale goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangel1987 (View Post)
For me the only think, why I watching season 5 was because of Spike. I totally disliked the story line of Nina, as well the thing with Fred/Illyria - but at least Amy stayed on the show.
I hated all of the above, including Spike. He brought some good humor but was an utter waste of screen time and made a petulant child of Angel. Not to mention he put Buffy back in Angel's head.

Nina pissed me off, the way she was pushed romantically onto Angel literally weeks after Cordelia was respectively hospitalized and died.

So did Fred/Illyria, I resent her for getting the death aftermath that Cordy was denied.
Then Illyria became another waste of screen time after declaring her resurrection a waste with her Kingdom gone.

they win"
- Stephen King