View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 02:38 PM
Ashes Fall
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangel1987 (View Post)
Yes, I think so too. I mean Cangel grow slowly from friends to lovers - what could be better than falling in love with each other?

My friend and I were just friends and then fell in love with each other. And I'm more attracted to Cangel it feels realer to me - it's far more credible to me (because of real life experience) than just falling in love with attraction "like" Bangel.
Amen.
C/A is how it should be. A bond, an emotional connection that grows into a romance naturally not just some fairy tale attraction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
I think AC are the best couple from both shows. Though to be fair I didn't ship anyone else or watch Buffy after a certain point but still. AC are the best.
I briefly shipped Bangel when I first watched BtVS but turned quickly and concur that A/C are the best couple in both series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
I stopped watching the show early in S4. I think I read some spoilers and I was so pissed I couldn't keep watching.
Smart, I have no idea why I didn't.

I did take a year to watch season 5.
First, someone on twitter told me about YW so I watched that by itself then I got tired of not understanding the season 5 references being made in discussions so I broke down and watched it.
Once was more than enough. I wish I could UNwatch TGIQ! That was a cesspool of CA disrespect! I had trouble NOT throwings things at my television.

they win"
- Stephen King