View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 09:52 PM
Ashes Fall
Extreme Fan

What? How did all these posts get here without me?!

Ugh season 4! I block it out as well and season 5.

Charisma is an incredible woman to have gotten through that. It wasn't just a **** plot but vilely abusive to her.
She'd had to endure verbal abuse from Joss and was very uncomfortable performing the incestual squick with the Connor actor.

It didn't end there.
She had no idea she wasn't in season 5 until the press questioned her about it and was tricked into signing onto 'You're Welcome' as she wasn't told that Cordelia was being killed off until after the fact. She broke down crying when she found out.
I've heard that Joss had once promised her that that wouldn't happen.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/10827417

You know what I think would be great? A reboot film in which Angel gets the PTB to send him back in time to 'Tomorrow' so he can stop Cordelia from ascending and being possessed by Jasmine and back even further to stop Wesley from kidnapping Connor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear
I've seen people say that Season 4 is their favorite, and the only thing I can think is that they must have really hated Cordelia before that point to support that season so much.
I'll bet it's Bangel fans reveling in Cangel being utterly destroyed. Or so they think. ATF to the rescue!
Those people cling like ticks to the most minute of excuses they can squeeze out of every nook and cranny to deny that Angel was in love with Cordelia.

they win"
- Stephen King