View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 02:05 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, that's my main issue with it as well. Especially since we can assume that Bellamy went through this already when Clarke "died" the first time and he spent 6 years with him knowing what that knowledge and loss did to him, and now it's been a day and he's just sort of "Let's go, bro!"
Mmm-hmm.

You know, as I was re-watching, I was wondering, "How does Murphy know so much about Clarke?" They went through things together, but they weren't especially close. But Josephine said the infamous "good guys" line and everything, so all I can figure is that Murphy must have talked to Bellamy about her. I think Bellamy would have talked to Monty more, because Monty was grieving Jasper, but I do think he talked to Murphy, too, and maybe told him, "Clarke once told me, 'Maybe there are no good guys.' I think it was something her mom said to her. But we're gonna be good now." Or maybe I'm just overthinking this.

I'm glad that he's very involved with the storyline this season, because Richard is such a good actor. But I want him to give some consideration to people other than himself, because Murphy does actually care about other people (besides Emori).
ICON