View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 09:00 AM
scribere
Dedicated Fan

Just sharing some Overall Feels, then im going to sit back and read all those Pages and your comments here!

Favourite Episode of the Season, clearly. There were a few Things that bugged me, like Tasyas Acting and i dont get Ravens Point in the Storyline so far, or if she is just there to be annoying, but those are just tiny little nitpickers. Afterall, what an amazing Episode!
I loved so so much About it: Clarkephine and Murphy, Clarkephine and Bellamy, Clarkephine playing The Parent Trap, Clarkephine fooling Abby (Abby really needs to go though), Madie and the dark Commander was interesting (but i totally could have lived without it or the whole Flame Commander stuff for that matter), even Echos Storyline was kinda interesting because she was on her own and a spy again, Bellamy and Murph had the best Scenes, the directing was amazing, so many cool shots, the Music was beyond Epic and of Course my golden Trio Octavia, Diyoza and Xavier: So, so interesting, so, so much un. Loved everything about it. And the Ending, what ive been waiting for. Yes! Next Episode should be one of the epicest Episodes of all the Epic Episodes. Also, Bellamys Drawing was there beside Abby and Lexa and i cant wait for their Reunion.

*Icon by Mel