View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 10:38 AM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

Riverdale Update

Greg directed an episode. I can not scream to the mountain tops enough on that one. I love when the Everwoodians reunite for whatever reason Maybe it was that I knew he directed that episode that made me like it that much more, but it was a good episode

I think the G&G game is really interesting. I had no idea it's what really bonded and tore apart the group of friends that are the adults now.

Most surprising is how proper Harmonie was. She was almost like a spinster lol Did anyone notice that the young Hiram Lodge was played by none other than Mark Consuelos' real son Michael? I totally forgot he was in that episode and it was a nice surprise to see him acting.

I'm so in favor of FP and Alice. I think they make a really good match. Betty and Jughead might not think so, but honestly, I"m not really in favor of Betty and Jughead anymore. I think they're just played out, tbh.

OMG! I did not know that KJ Alpa had such a beautiful accent. Ah, I am, I hate to say it, I am swooning over his accent. I found out he was from New Zealand and I knew he had to have some kind of an accent, but goodness, it's just beautiful!

I'm episode....12 of Season 3, I think it's 12, but it's definitely Season 3. Alice has made it a point to take herself, Polly and the twins to the farm to visit Edgar (can't say I'm not excited about seeing CMM lol)

I missed a couple of episodes because Moviebox had a couple of episodes that were dubbed in Spanish and yeah, couldn't do ti. So I missed Chic's final episode and what really happened to Betty's brother. In the preview it said that Chic didn't mean to kill him? The musical episode I missed, because well, I skipped it lol I just cannot do musicals. The Greys musical episode turned me off of musicals lol

I've watched so many episodes I'll have to really remember what I watched and try to list everything. I'm at work right now and all the thoughts are jumbled in my head and hopefully when I log onto my computer tonight I can look up some things and unlock my memory!
{EphramAmy}
patricia