View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 09:11 AM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

I don’t know, Kriza. It’s possible. It’s easier to cancel on these conventions than 100-specific ones. And Bob does deal with a lot of anxiety. As for Jason, a lot of things he does rub me the wrong way, but since all the articles he retweeted were praising them and congratulating them, I don’t see anything too bad about it. But yeah, he knows it’s the best and biggest publicity his show’s ever gotten, too.

Let’s face it, Jordan was raised on stories of these people, so he probably ships the hell out of them already. And Bob did say that Monty was probably a Bellarke shipper, and we know that Jordan takes after his dad in many ways.

You mean at Conageddon 2, Sarah? I can’t say that I have any solid proof, but I’m 100% sure they shared a room and were very much together at that point. They flew in together, they flew out together, they were together the whole time . . . yep. 100% sure. I mean, the bar video alone just screams “COUPLE ALERT!”

Em dropped her paparazzi pics today. That girl is so stealthy, I swear.

It was SO HARD to try to play it cool while they were down there and to avoid staring, but I think we did pretty good. Bob looking at the camera in the last pic is pretty funny, though.

Oh, and about creating a separate Beliza thread . . . I thought about that, too, but I really do like just being able to discuss both in this one all-encompassing thread. And like Becks pointed out, we do have the Beliza thread on Bob’s board. (One of my favorite threads over there, tbh, even before the big announcement.) Once we get a Beliza section in the OP, could we maybe link that thread?
ICON