View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 03:07 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

This season…. hmmmm. Not the best.

501: Striking Vipers

ThIs episode was interesting. The best of the three imo. It started out super slow but then started picking up and I totally didnt see the kiss happening at all but after that I was super intrigued in the storyline. I liked watching it play out. I was a tad confused because the guys claimed they didnt have feelings after they kissed in real life but was that a lie? It seemed they did have feelings, but maybe not because they didn’t try to be togehter? idk. It was bittersweet that in the end they only saw each other in the game once a year. But it was sort of a happy ending I think…. it didn’t feel much like a black mirror episode to me.

502: Smithereens

This episode bored me to tears. I am confused, what was the technology in this episode? Just the basic cell phone?? It felt like it could be an episode of any other show? (People are comparing it to the National Anthem which imo is boring). I love Topher Grace but wish he had been in a better episode. The ending confused me too. Did they shoot the guy or not? The black mirror crack in the window was a cool easter egg but other than that I just dint enjoy it and probably won’t watch it again.

503: Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too

This episode was cute but super unreasitic lol. I didn’t know what the heck was going to happen in this episode. It was a bit all over the place. I thought the doll was going to go crazy and it did… sort of. But it didn’t turn out how I thought it would lol. Then the episode turned into something weird… Like some weird wannabe comedy? And why was Ashley doing Rock at the end when earlier in the episode she was singing a slow soft song? lol… Just in general the whole thing was so over the top and weird for me. And I hate Miley Cyrus so all her scenes felt way overacted. Another of my least favorite episodes.

Maybe Bandersnatch was the cause for this season not being up to par. Def. my least favorite seasons thus far. All of these episodes felt like shows or movies I’ve already scene.