View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 08:53 AM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behrsgirl1230
hahaha. My favorite purse! I treat that purse like my baby.

It actually doesn't fit much at all. I can pretty much only fit my wallet and my cell phone in it, only because i have a small cell phone.

btw...that picture looks a lot like a fake one.
Yes I love that bag as well!! I am saving up to get it! It's the first Louis V that I actually like! It's so classic looking! I love it in black and I love the design of it and how it can be a clutch and a purse. I love bags and I have to say as far as bags go over all it is a great bag! I can't wait to save up enough and finally get it!

Kristen I agree it does look fake. The zipper is silver and on the real one it is gold. Plus I wouldn't trust anything on Ebay esp LV related you are probably getting a fake if you get it on Ebay!

Oh and Shiri has awesome jewerly as well. I love the vintage necklace she had in Roswell for Heart Of Mine and how she wore it to the Saved permier. I love that necklace! It is so unique and differnet!!

Great thread guys good idea for starting this thread so we can talk about the lovely Miss Shiri Appleby's syle and accessories!

Hope all is well. Keep on dreaming.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote