View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 11:59 AM
kiamay
Fan Forum Hero

I just counted. This will be the tenth time I am moving, Mark
The first two times were as a child though so I wasn't moving by myself.
And does that mean you have no regular internet connection, Mark? Like with a modem?

Claire, that sounds really inconsiderate. But I am glad you don't let it get to you so much. If I were you I would maybe ask the one you like best of the friends you sometimes have coffee with to meet some time. Just to show your still interested in these things. Maybe there was some misunderstanding?

Kim, I am glad things are getting better where you live. At least it sounds that way - even if you're still stuck with that roommate. I haven't checked out of my flat yet. The new owners of the building don't even know I want to move yet.
I have been kinda hesitant giving my notice because if I do, I'll have to take whatever I come across in the next few weeks and I can't be sure to find something because it seems like everyone is looking... argh

Leanne, I find new places spooky sometimes... especially because they are echo-y. It takes me a few days to adjust too
If I were you I might just put some posters or scarves on the wall to make the sound less threatening... until you decide what you want to put up.
Poor kitty.
Whenever I moved with my dog I used to call my landline with my mobile (back then I still had a landline) and I waited for 15-20 minutes... like a baby monitor - to make sure he wasn't crying
I am sure he will feel right at home soon and since he is an indoor cat he will learn to enjoy the added space
Hope everything goes alright with the meds.

About the ghosts... a friend of mine got a new bathroom radio when she moved into her flat and that turned on at 3 in the morning She still has no idea how that happened but she was scared to death when she suddenly heard loud singing in the middle of the night

avi by neel luvs tony