View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 11:54 AM
There You'll Be
Fan Forum Hero

Mark, thanks for letting me know about that, with hotspot. I think our new maintenance man got everything hooked up right now, and I can sit on the back deck and pick it up. You have lotssss of mowing to do. I hope you're wearing sunscreen.

Leanne! I'm glad you have internet at work. I haven't been around, but it's nice to see you. I'm so sorry for your kitty. He will adjust though. Did you put out some paper bags, or toys to play with, especially when you're not there? I used to leave the TV on low volume, for a couple of weeks after we moved.

WOW your ceilings are hugely tall! I bet you're stressed, and tired. Take care of yourself. Also yay on the great new commute. I think they know that the cats help me and Marsha (my best friend here). Marsha was sort of their mom when I got here, but when she was in the hospital, Lily got attached to me. Hershey is Lily's son. He only wants to be petted when he wants.

Claire, I'm so sorry to hear that. Having that much pain is bad enough, but having to be careful because it's your dominant hand and arm. I'm sorry it's hurting so bad. I don't like that your friends were that inconsiderate, or mean. I am glad that you've learned to know how to feel about that.

Did you get all your errands and chores done? I know I am with people, but I don't mean to be, and if someone doesn't tell me, I just don't know, so I can understand that.

Kim