View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 06:07 AM
Donna K.
Fan Forum Legend

Comedy is natural for him.

Quote:
zacharylevi: So very thrilled to announce that I’m now an official ambassador for the incredible non-profit, @active_minds. These folks are providing mental health education and resources to students on over 500 college campuses around the US, with the hopes of increasing that coverage to many, many more areas and lives. I truly believe that those particular years of growth in a young adults journey are some of the most fertile and valuable in successfully diagnosing and treating mental health issues. And, as someone who has dealt with mental health throughout my life, and who was blessed enough to be able to find the proper tools and healing that I needed in my darkest hour, I am fully committed to fighting for this cause for the rest of my life. In my humble opinion it is the most important thing we should be talking about. And quite frankly, I couldn’t stop talking about it if I tried. 💁 Go check out @active_minds in the link in my bio. If it’s something you feel led to be a part of or assist, bless you. If you don’t feel led there, that’s okay too! But do try and find something you CAN give to. Whether money, time, energy, or resources, there are those of us with more than we need, and those of us with far less. Let’s help lift the burdens of this world. Let’s do it because it’s good. And it’s right. And it’s love. And. It’s. Love. 🙏🙌

Quote:
zacharylevi: Y’all! @shazammovie comes out on Digital 7/2, and Blu-ray™ 7/16, which means you’ll be able to devour it with all of your sense holes so soon, and so repeatedly. Consider this a friendly warning of impending binge watching. Grab snacks. And drinks. And Astro Diapers. You never know how long this joyride is actually gonna last. You may be watching it on loop until Christmas. Which would be quite fitting I think. 😉🙌

Donna