View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 04:46 PM
PAL Awesomeness!!!
Loyal Fan

Quote:
7x15 is intense to say the least, be prepared for that one.
Oh I'm sure!! I am bracing myself like you couldn't imagine lol for the start of that one! The only thought that's keeping me going is that beautiful final scene and the beautiful accompanying music too! I think it's not gonna be a party to get there though which worries me to put it mildly. I'm scared y'all!

Quote:
The acting done by everyone that episode is phenomenal. Nathan kills that episode.
Oh I have no doubt!! But I dread to think what Nathan's character will be involved in at this point in time Sandy! I mean you're gonna have Richard all out of his mind and then there's not gonna be any let up when the action switches to find Kitty so... YUCK!!!! None of the main characters are gonna have an easy first part to 7.15 I'm sure. Ugh I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

Thanks for trying to make me feel better you guys but I think I just have to see it and form my own opinions. Sad, terrified as they may be.
You know I always FREAK out about scenarios/ eps/ lead ins like this and the eppy itself is never as bad as I imagined it so... maybe that will happen this time too. Anyone seen SVU when Olivia gets kidnapped by that psycopath? Ep. 7.15 - better or worse than that? It's on a par right. Oh my goodness!!!

You were in labour while watching 7.19 Sandy!! Lol!!! You watch the series on the TV? Like "live" as it were?

I just think these writers really know how to bring their viewers right back down to earth. Not that it was necessary in any way shape or form. I mean maybe in eps. 11 - 13 it was a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder. They sure were all goooooooooood eps. for our MR. and MRS. Castle that's for sure!!!!!!!!!! But you know what y'all? If anyone's earned a happy marriage it's our Caskett right??!!!!!!

So I might rewatch some happy eps. before 7.15! Although I kinda don't want to coz I wanna stay in the "in keeping headspace" if you catch my drift?

Quote:
But really the rest of 7 after 7x15 is light and fluffy and cute
Goood!!! Better be!!!

I like being able to come here to discuss with you guys!!
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!