View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 05:00 AM
endgame
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssa987 (View Post)
Also whoever hated the Rafael/Petra storyline in S3B & S4A. I am on the same side. I hated it, and I particularly hated their sex scene because we've never seen anything that sexual and I wish that was J/R lol.

But also it was SO unnecessary. I know they wanted to close the chapter of Rafael/Petra once and for all but they were so terrible together and destructive and ACTUALLY toxic in S1 that nothing could convince me to see them in any other light. If they wanted to close the chapter, they could have just mentioned how Petra had truly moved on...without actually having them sleep together, date, break up, date, and then Petra dumps him.

I'll stop my ranting now thanks for listening guys!
That was me and you can rant to me anytime. I was talking about this with Shelloh just yesterday. Petra has done some pretty unforgivable stuff to Rafael, including but not limited to cheating on him throughout their marriage when he had cancer, false domestic violence claim landing him in jail, hiring someone to drug and seduce him so Jane would leave him, unfreezing his only sample to impregnate herself to trap him in marriage, and then using his actual last sample again without his consent either time. She’s also done countless terrible things to other people. I don’t even dislike her so much as I have a problem when so many people in fandom act like everything she does is amazing and then those same people act like Rafael is satan. I’m just tired of the hypocrisy. I follow this one girl on tumblr (because of other shared fandom interests) and she literally worships Petra and sh**s on Rafael 24/7. Michael stans do it too.