View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 03:38 AM
fox24
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
TFTNT. That *Spoiler alert* was the ring Petra bought for JR. Because it definitely looked like it at the end and Rafael would have get rid of the one he had and buy a way more expensive one. lol Of course it was foreshadowing but that was the engagement ring Petra bought. I don't know if the pregnancy stuff was foreshadowing a soapy miracle baby? I know Jane was writing about her virgin pregnancy but you know this show. The LLN: When Jane was 30 years old. "I'm pregnant." LLN: Wait, what? Of course Jane was writing about her first pregnancy but again this show. Jennie said somebody will be pregnant this season. Now, course the theory about Michael and Charlie could turn out to be true. If not her, then the only other possible female characters are Lina or Jane. Lina gets a miracle baby after her issues or Jane. And it could still be Charlie and one of them. Yep, another major hint to add to Mateo is the LLN pile. I'm not television business expert but shouldn't Jane still get paid because she came up with the story? A Story by credit? The retooled pilot would not exist without her. I love every J/R fight and find them hilarious, even though I know they're fighting about serious issues and some of it just petty stuff. Jane chasing Rafael on the road. Just funny to me. That muffins joke. Jane and those home buyers. This episode was so queer and I mean that in the best way. We find out Marlene is lesbian or was that revealed before? She was so freaking giddy. Her lover must be amazing. lol Petra and JR and their issues. The home buyers. Plus the most toxic one, Rose and Luisa and Rose's minion Bobby. That's 8 LGBT characters in one episode. Luisa is playing both of them. Rafael is still taking his medication, so it wasn't forgotten about and I enjoyed that. I think Rafael was just scared which why he kept freaking out about the outcome. Yes, his family was screwed up but they still were considered "normal." Dude definitely had a very privileged life. Handsome, rich, married to a beautiful tall blonde. Did whatever he wanted and always got whatever he wanted. Anyone can be a victim of bullying but I seriously doubt he was. Mateo's youth is so different from his father's. He just wants his son to be "normal" like he was. But he accepted that his son is actually normal. Yes, he has an issue but he's still normal. He freaked out at the thought of Mateo having a disability. Jane was actually more willing to find out, even though making that appointment was petty. But she clearly was more okay with finding out. I cannot wait to see more of this oh so ridiculous but addictive "This is Mars" stuff. That early chapter Jane was writing when Petra walked in was about meeting Rogelio for the first time and her second time with Michael. Who's Patti? Oooh, they so nasty.

We have to get something great in 5x12 for Rafael to take Jane back. Jane can now write complete stories about her romantic history so far but what Rafael? That love story is incomplete and Rafael isn't exactly giving her hope for their story and we know their love story has to come full circle and we know it will.

No we never got Marlene sexuality just that she hated romance in s2 although that seemed to change after the time jump. I am glad she found happiness although I wish she didn't give the pages then Jane might have still worked on the Mars. I enjoyed that