View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 04:53 AM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

From the previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
Watermelon cut and chilled... check. We may or may nor have eaten most of it already.
Fruit salad... check.
Potato salad... check.
Coleslaw... check.
The best damn chicken salad ever... check. It is so good. It will not go to my parents’ house. It’s ALL mine!

I’ve been so busy today! I still want to make lemon crinkle cookies or banana pudding... not sure I have it in me.

Taking sides to my parents’ tomorrow. We’re having a BBQ. What are y’all doing with your day off?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I'm not doing anything tomorrow, staying in and getting my life in order. I have so much school work, bills, and **** around the house to do. My allergies have been so bad the last two days, I've gotten nothing done. Finally feeling half way normal again.
I hope everyone does have a great extra day off this weekend. I'm still up at our cottage but hope to get home soon so I can get some stuff done today. We've been drinking and eating all weekend. I feel like I need to detox.

Kiki, I can relate on the allergies. I was in Louisville when everything was blooming, then everything was blooming at home the last week and a half, now I'm up at our cottage where everything is finally starting to bloom and the pollen is ridiculous. My eyes are the worst. I can't wear any eye make up because it's just running off. Ugh.