View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 08:50 AM
SuitUp
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I think I'd prefer for them to keep dreaming about each other and build it up from there. lol

Same! It seems they definitely have Mark's version where MM left off. Not more mainly good. lol Leave that to "amnesia Adam" lol
That Shadam promo is so fire. Rewatched it so many times. lol

I actually probably would prefer it being Adam to be dreaming it sense it seems so obvious that it's going to be Sharon's dream. I want to be shocked ....
I know it's going to be difficult for us Shadam fans since Sharon is currently with Rey and Adam wants to reunite with Chelsea and Connor...

So these next few weeks for them will be something.

Sharon always falls for Adam... it's like an dangerous attraction in a way that she can't really move from.

I do think it's a mess that they didn't have JH version of Adam interact with many people outside of the Chadam romance and Jack... it seems that a lot of other stuff stripped him away... however his version had growth so it's going to be difficult for me to just forget that right away...
Sweet amnesia Adam.

I would love it if Adam were the one dreaming. I don't think he is either but if I could have my way. It'd be him.

Can't wait to see that dangerous attraction Sharon has for Adam resurface. It was always so powerful.

The Chelsea situation makes me pause. I was irritated around 2012(?) that they pushed that pairing and forgot all about Shadam. So if we're in for Round 2 of that. I'm not sure I would be interested. I'm only back for Shadam.

I think it's easier for me to dismiss whatever happened because I never saw it. Hope for the sake of continuity it's not all forgotten.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.