View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 11:54 AM
ice choco
Graphics Team

^ Yeah I was going to say that you did the Crosswords.. which I thought Petra knew about?

I'm not sure who's seen Stargate, but that circle thing at the beginning of the ep that was tossed on the floor and looked like a transport, the way it came up around him... did it remind anyone of the transport rings in Stargate? Cuz it looked so similar to me.

Daisy was totally correct when she was talking to Jemma at the beginning. I like Jemma, and I know she really wants to find Fitz, but she shouldn't have just made the call herself on behalf of everyone. Daisy is being very reasonable here.

I love Enoch!

Daisy, Jemma, and Davis tripping balls was so funny. I felt like.. why would you even eat something when you don't even know what it is? Just because that other guy was eating them? I'm kinda glad that Piper didn't eat any, cuz we need someone sane right now.

Jemma really putting it out there about Daisy having terrible luck in the love department was definitely the truth.

Daisy kicking some ass while still being kinda loopy was fantastic!

So that was a kick in the teeth. Jemma and Fitz being reunited only for Fitz to be taken away...

Umm so, wow.. no May, Elena, Mack in this ep. Bummed about that. Is this show kinda going back and forth?? About 1 ep being mostly about them and then the next ep is mostly about what's happening with Daisy, Jemma, Fitz and all them?
Also WHERE IS DEKE?!?!?! Someone explain!! He still isn't in this season.. and I still don't recall if they ever said where he is...
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time