View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 10:36 AM
SuitUp
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Same! And I finally just finished this week of Y&R like 15 minutes ago and judging from Friday’s episode it seems like Adam has some evil scheming planned which is why he is trying to be dismissive of Sharon... I think he clearly has it out again everyone who has wronged him besides Sharon since she was always the one who believed in the good in him. It clearly seems like Sharon is unintentionally interfering in his plans. Lol

Also yeah, I love them so much right now and hope it’s just a dream which I believe it is... from Sharon... she usually falls in love with Adam pretty quickly... one of those things she has a difficult time controlling.
Can't lie, I do like Adam when he's hatching a plan. It's the complexity of MM's potrayal that made me adore him in the first place. I'm weary of how it will affect Shadam but the promo

I think it's a dream too. I'm not actually sure who is dreaming though. I get why you could think it's Sharon. She is drawn to Adam. She does have this nervousness around him that only comes from romantic feelings bubbling around. It could be her subconcious showing her what she really wants.

If it's Adam...I'm still trying to get a read on him. All the memories coming flooding back and so all do the emotions.

I didn't watch any of JH!Adam outside one scene and I wasn't a fan at all. I knew he wasn't going to be in Sharon's orbit and he didn't give me Adam feels. Adam is the dark haired, dark horse. Justin's golden hair threw me off.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.