View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 08:17 AM
Make Them Laugh
Fan Forum Legend

Legends of Tomorrow Rant [Rave] Thread #15: Rain or Shine Sara, Clark, and Lois are Favorite Characters of Mine

It feels like there are a lot of things on this show that makes us as happy can make us equally upset. So, this is a thread where you get to vent out all of your frustrations about the show, the storylines and in general anything about the show that is just working your nerves.

Here are simple guideline rules that everyone must follow.
  • Don't call other users out of their name because you do not agree. This is a rant thread, not everyone will agree. DO NOT bash a user over their ship preferences or how much they might like a certain character.
  • This is also a rave thread where you can express the good going on on the show and in your personal life!

• Stay on topic, but it's okay to mention the other shows or real life raves and rants! And please try not to bring everyone down 24/7 because of real life events, it is rave thread as well! try to balance it out some. This isn't the thread where ever user can solve problems! at the end of this day this is still a place to escape from our real life depression while also expressing our issues here.

• Actor/Actress bashing is a huge and will not be accepted. You should strictly stay on topic with the characters.
    • Don't go anti-discussion. For example, "I don't like the character." Is acceptable but, "I hate the character and wish he died." NOT acceptable
    • Same with shipping. For example, "I just don't like this ship, because ..... " Is acceptable.
    • "I hate this ship, and the fanbase for this ship is even worst." Not acceptable because you went on the disrespected the ship and called out an entire fanbase. You can talk about how much you dislike the way a couple is written or how dysfunctional (etc) the relationship is but know your limits.

• Be respectful and proceed to the ranting.

previous rant/rave thread