View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 11:29 AM
Jenny Heartland
Part-Time Fan

To dear Chelle, Thank you for being so sweet to sympathize with me for not being able to watch the final episode last night due to the tornado/flooding weather reporting taking over in my neck of the woods. I'm sorry for ranting but dang, I was REALLY disappointed to not be able to see the season's final episode!

And Jasper, as I just read your comment, you got my curiosity up big time by mentioning the shocking visitor. I thought hmmm, who in the world would be "shocking?"

And then Logan, I thought twice about going into the link you provided, asking myself if I wanted to see what might prove to be a spoiler or not...then I decided I didn't care if I happened to see who the visitor was, by golly, I just had way too much curiosity! Ha! So I just clicked into it and, aye caromba! Soooooo cool!! And really, I think we all knew she had to come back at some point or why would they have brought her name back into the story line recently. But still, so great to see her again. And Gibbs was speechless for once! Thank you for posting that link!

It's always really fun to read everyone's comments here, but especially great this time since I couldn't see the episode for myself last night. And so yeah, now we all have to wait 'til the Fall to see what's next...but in my case, heck, I'll just be glad to get caught up with you guys when I get to watch last night's show tonight (hopefully)!!

Jenny
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote