View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 04:51 PM
endgame
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
Hi endgame. I am rachel. sorry dp. Why do you love these two and the character themselves? I love each character and the couple. I adore Stefan and I love Elena during this time. She is so strong. Each episode shows me why I love Stefan and Stelena and Elena.
Hey there. Sorry for the late reply. Ugh. I've had only a few ships that I was super drawn to in the way I was SE. The chemistry between Paul and Nina was so incredible. Them fighting for each other and bringing out the best in each other. The free will and the respect. I just felt like the writers threw it all away and had to use a sirebond to pull them apart and then retconned Stefan into a doppelganger - it was so cheap. Honestly, most of their relationship is a distant memory at this point because when I left the show I basically was so sad that I never looked back. Now that its been years, I don't have that same hurt feeling and can reflect on what about them was great and not be sad about how they were destroyed for a garbage disgusting ship lol

What are some of your favorite SE moments? I'm at the point where I can watch SE fanvids and not be sad so recs would be great too.